Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 35: Letter to My Readers

When looking back at my blog and seeing the posts that I have maintained for the last 13 weeks it is pretty startling. I never knew I had these many thoughts and ideas about topics that at first seemed not to interest me. Seeing the posts made me think that if I do just start writing and putting down ideas then a final thought or conclusion can be made. It is cool to have a written history of my thoughts too, which makes me think that I should do it more often. But to think of the question of what will people get out of my blog is kind of scary. I do not think that when people read my blogs they shouldn’t go for the overall information but the fact that writing helps clear the mind. When writing the blogs it helped open up space in my mind, I felt like there wasn’t all these thoughts and concerns swirling around and making me over think everything. Maybe if the reader can see that it worked for me and try and apply it to their life, which would be my ultimate goal of this blog. To say that I will keep going and keep up with the blog after this class is a long shot but I will definitely try and maintain. But more important I can look back at this blog and feel like I accomplished something that I never thought I would be able to achieve.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Wow, nicely said, Nick! This is exactly what I hope for when I ask students to write responses to texts.