Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW 5: Is Gatorade Really the Thirst Quencher

After searching my dorm room for a product to use for this assignment, I have come to find the popular drink Gatorade. After searching online for their website I found that there promise was to be the thirst quencher. It also says this on their bottle and the millions of commercials that have been advertised over the years. It seems that Gatorade’s marketing scheme is to keep its motto’s short and simple, but they also get the point across very well by doing this. The Gatorade Company also claims to rehydrate, replenish and refuel. After reading through the whole website though I have found that these are not just claims, these are facts. It has been proven in laboratories that Gatorade replenishes the athlete’s body faster and better than any other liquid. When they promise you these things on the website there are articles that prove all of the promises which I find impressive. In my opinion, Gatorade is right, they do have the drink that quenches your thirst.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Good--this meets the requirements of the assignment (assuming it's actually HW 4).